Which is to say, we have done nothing and it’s been nice. This week has kicked our butts between work, extracurricular activities, holiday parties and the daily grind of a commuting household.
Things I have accomplished, related to the wedding:
- Emailed my mom and future MIL to figure out a time in January when we are all available to go dress shopping. *gulp*
- Looked at invitations on etsy that are out of my price range.
Other things I have accomplished in my personal life this week:
- Planning out what to buy people for the holidays
- Taking advantage of online sales and buying crap for myself instead
- Ordering our holiday cards online from Vistaprint
- (over the course of the week) Finishing a bottle of Riesling
Upcoming exciting things:
- Tomorrow we are going with Trey’s parents to cut down a real live tree to stick in our house. This will be the most time, money and effort I will have ever put into a glorified cat toy.
- My good friend Chrissy’s annual tree trimming party is also tomorrow afternoon. I have informed Trey of my long-standing policy not to decorate our tree until after Chrissy and her husband and daughter have already decorated theirs!
- Sunday is family portrait time at the volunteer fire department near my parents’ house.
- Next weekend is a mini-vacation getaway to Cumberland with some good friends.
Oh right, and the Ravens are going to kick some Steelers ass this Sunday night!