We finished just in time for the big cook-out we hosted this Saturday.
To recap, we:
- poured a new layer of concrete
- poured concrete for a new step into the alley way
- patched a punch of holes on the wall, and one on the back of the house
- scrapped three layers of old paint off of the concrete block wall
- repainted the wall and the step that leads into the house
- bought new patio furniture and planters to brighten up the space
Considering that this was our very 1st house project, we both feel pretty accomplished. Not to mention we were proud to show off our handiwork to 40 of our closest friends yesterday!