This weekend gave me the perfect amount of space to breathe and pull myself back together a bit. Still feeling rough, but I’m in a better place on Monday than I was on Friday.
My focus this week is on little, last minute tasks. Here’s what I’m working on now:
- Finishing up the placecards- I actually only have 2 more to write
- Creating table lists- one will be a sheet that lists guests by table; the other will be a sheet that lists guests by their last name. I’ve actually already done these, I just need to find nice paper to print them out onto.
- Need to create the table numbers.
- Print out extra copies of the ceremony for the “day-of” binder.
- Continue scouring the internet for wedding planning checklists because I’m convinced that there’s got to be something I’m forgetting to do!