(Related: Getting Ready)
Since I know that there are people out there like me who like beauty products, make-up, style, etc. I thought I would post about what I used/wore on the day of the wedding. Here goes!
I knew from the beginning of wedding planning that I would do my own make-up, and I knew that I wanted a natural look. Here’s what I used:
- Cleanser: Philosophy Purity Made Simple
- Moisturizer: Burt’s Bees Naturally Ageless Hydrating Night Creme
- Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Concealer: Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Concealer
- Foundation: Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation
- Blush: Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush
- Lipstick: Cover Girl Outlast All Day Lipcolor in Moonlit Mauve
- Mascara: Clinique High Lengths Mascara
- Eyeshadow: e.l.f. Essentials Brightening Eye Color in Silver Lining
- Finishing Powder: e.l.f. Mineral Booster Sheer Powder
- Dress: Oleg Cassini for David’s Bridal
- Shoes: Michelangelo LOVE Dyeable Wedge Sandals (Dyed Purple)
- Jewelry: Crystal and Pearl Floral Necklace and Earring Set
- Hair Flower: TruLu Couture, courtesy of a Love Your Way blog giveaway!
So, here’s how all of the above turned out!